Biodiscovery@UQ represents a thematic networking initiative across UQ Faculties, Schools, Departments and Institutes, aimed at showcasing excellence in biodiscovery related research.
This will be achieved by:
- Documenting the community of UQ biodiscovery researchers.
- Highlighting UQ biodiscovery infrastructure, including capacity and capability.
- Encouraging and broadening the scope and diversity of biodiscovery research within and across disciplines.
- Strengthening the case and opportunities for future investment in UQ biodiscovery.
- Advancing the development and take up of best practice biodiscovery methodologies and technologies.
- Accelerating the discovery, capture and commercialization of valuable intellectual property.
- Facilitating the communication of UQ biodiscovery research in high impact scientific journals and at prestigious local and international meetings.
- Enhancing the capacity of UQ to attract, train and retain talented biodiscovery research staff and students.
What is Biodiscovery?
Why do Biodiscovery?
Click here to see redirected website.